Meet our Periodontists
Christine M. Gadia, DDS, MS is a highly respected periodontist in the Chicagoland area. She is a licensed periodontist who is board certified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology.
Education and Training
Dr. Gadia graduated Cum Laude from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where she received her Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry. She completed her general dentistry training at the University of Illinois College of Dentistry and went on to receive her masters degree in oral sciences with an emphasis in Dental Biomaterials.
Dr. Gadia continued her training by completing a Periodontics and Dental Implant Surgery residency program at the University of California, Los Angeles School of Dentistry. Dr. Gadia had been a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Illinois College of Dentistry, in the department of Periodontics and had additional training with the Pikos Institute for Advanced Surgery as well as Wilkodontics (Periodontally accelerated osteogenic orthodontics).
Dr. Gadia holds numerous honors and awards in the field of dentistry including:
- Member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society (2002)
- Recipient of the American Academy of Dental Materials Award (2002)
- Recipient of Arm and Hammer Dental Award (2001)
- Recipient of Dentsply Award (March 2000)
- Recipient of Omicron Kappa Upsilon Clinical Science Award (March 2000)
Dr. Gadia prides herself on her ability to provide her patients with the latest in periodontal, implant and cosmetic procedures, always keeping their best interests, concerns and opinions in mind. In order to stay current with the latest technology and information, she is actively involved in the following organizations:
- American Board of Periodontology, Diplomate member, 2006-present
- American Academy of Periodontology, 2006-present
- Chicago Dental Society, 2005-present
- Illinois State Dental Society, 2005-present
- American Dental Association, 2005-present
Dr. Gadia was born and raised in the Chicagoland area and currently resides in Chicago with her family.